The advent of the personal computer has caused a revolution in how we work and think. An endless number of tasks that were once carried out on paper can now be done with a PC, and the creation of Mind Maps is no exception.
- Information can be added as fast as you can type - and it is neat
- Editing all aspects of the mind map is easy, without having to redo the whole mind map.
- Clipart, digital images, audio and video clips can be inserted
- Colors can be added to words or branches to highlight associations
- Connections are shown with easily generated links or arrows
- A large Mind Map can be divided and linked to a new Mind Map file
- A Mind Map does not have to be limited to the boundaries of a printed page