Mind Mapping with Computers
The advent of the personal computer has caused a revolution in how we work and think. An endless number of tasks that were once carried out on paper can now be done with a PC, and the creation of Mind Maps is no exception.
Features that make Mind Mapping on a computer so attractive are:
- Information can be added as fast as you can type - and it is neat!
- Editing all aspects of the Mind Map is easy, without having to redo the whole Mind Map.
- Clipart, digital images, audio and video clips can be inserted.
- Colors can be added to words or branches to highlight associations.
- Connections are shown with easily generated links or arrows.
- A large Mind Map can be divided and linked to a new Mind Map file.
- A Mind Map does not have to be limited to the boundaries of a printed page.